Make donation as Zakat
With 1.2 billion young people aged 15-24 in the world today, our youth undoubtedly have the power to shape communities and influence the future.
HHRD’s Youth Empowerment Program is committed to making youth dynamic and conscientious members of society by providing opportunities that help them learn invaluable skills such as communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, humanitarian assistance, and much more.
From spreading the word to using your talent to help others, we invite you to harness your passion and become a trailblazer in the world of philanthropy.
HHRD’s Youth Empowerment Program is designed to mentor and cultivate today’s young leaders both in the US and abroad. Opportunities include collaborating with various youth organizations and universities to organize events; preparing containers of In-Kind Gifts and distributing items through our overseas “Mall of Humanity”; Career Counseling for students in the Education Support Program; Leadership Camps and Mentoring Sessions in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, and Pakistan; Youth Clubs in Pakistan; and Internship Programs in Jordan and Pakistan. Your support helps prepare today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders.
HHRD trips allow youth "behind-the-scenes" access to field experiences showcasing humanitarian work. Through trips to Haiti, Pakistan, Kenya, and Jordan, youth ages 18-25 visit refugee camps and beneficiaries of HHRD’s flagship programs, as well as get hands on experience alongside trained professionals serving disadvantaged populations through healthcare, relief & development activities, and more.
Trips average $3500/person where youth are responsible for 80% and HHRD covers the remaining 20%. Help empower youth and invest in the training of our future leaders.
Chores for Charity is a project that kids can do to get in the spirit of giving. It's simple: do chores, get paid and give! Any money collected is used to sponsor orphans in various countries.
Cras vulputate pretium tortor, sed consequat nibh blandit a. Integer ut bibendum nisi.
Nulla rhoncus lectus eget mauris egestas, vitae faucibus nisl dapibus. Fusce rutrum pulvinar.
Praesent suscipit nulla nec augue interdum hendrerit. Aliquam placerat diam ut odio.
Aliquam laoreet urna et est accumsan feugiat. Pellentesque faucibus ut tortor quis pharetra.
Nulla id hendrerit arcu. Suspendisse facilisis lacinia pulvinar. Mauris efficitur nec erat a blandit.
Vivamus eu hendrerit tortor. Integer semper pulvinar vulputate. Nulla sapien ligula, aliquam in lacinia a, tristique eu libero. Praesent finibus metus ut.
Sed pulvinar velit eget consectetur tempus. Mauris a felis porta, finibus nisl vitae, molestie sapien. Nam interdum id turpis et eleifend. In a elit lacus.
(888) 808-HELP (4357)
21199 Hilltop St, Southfield, MI 48033
Tax Exempt ID: 31-1628040
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Where We Work
Policy & Governance
Note: There are one or more recurring donations in the cart!